Proceeds from our non-profit tree sales have gifted and established over 1000 living trees in Cambridge since 2006.
The safe and easy way to buy trees and shrubs in the Madison area!
Our trees are sized to readily fit into sedans and SUVs but large enough to provide immediate landscape impact.
Questions about how to choose, plant, or care for your trees? With over 15 years of urban forestry experience, we can help!
We offer trees with proven performance in the Madison area, based on extensive research of 1300 trees planted throughout Cambridge. Email us for study results, which include average annual growth and survival rates of nearly 100 species.
Spring 2022 availability can be found on the tabs above. Smart phone users: click on the three horizontal bars at top of page to access menu.
Reserve your trees by email or phone.
Schedule curbside pickup in Cambridge any day of the week from 7am to 7pm beginning April 2022.
Delivery rates available by request.
Plants with Purpose:
Affordable and interesting trees and shrubs for your home with proceeds helping landscape Cambridge, Wisconsin schools, streets and parks.
- We offer select nursery stock from several of America's premiere landscape nurseries: J Frank Schmidt & Son and Bailey, among others.
- Our trees have well developed root systems and are graded to include side branching whenever possible. Trees without side branching are noted as 'seedlings' in our plant descriptions.
- Most of our container stock is grown using 'root pruning' propagation methods. This process encourages development of dense, fibrous root systems. These plants begin growth the first year they're planted and grow more quickly than standard material.
- For easiest lifting, transport, and planting, we offer bare root and container-based trees and shrubs:
- We guaranty our trees and shrubs will leaf out by June 1 of the year they are purchased.
- Trees and shrubs must be planted in accordance with instructions provided when purchased: roots cannot dry out; water immediately when planted; mulch with organic material and water weekly if it doesn't rain.
- A replacement will be offered if your plant doesn't leaf out by June 1. If we don't have the same plant in stock your purchase price will be refunded.
- Replacement trees must be picked up in Cambridge.
- Our liability is limited to purchase price of the item being replaced. Purchaser acknowledges this when ordering.
- Trees purchased after June 1 are sold as is.
Credit Card (over the phone)
Your order will be reserved once we've received payment.
Email or call to arrange payment:
Add 1,000 trees to the Cambridge village forest by 2020:
We reached our goal one year early, in
Increase species diversity of our community forest:
70% of public trees were ash and maple
35 different species of trees
16% of trees are ash and maple
175 species, the most of any municipality in Wisconsin
- 806 street trees
- 91 park trees
- 64 school district trees
- 164 trees to CamRock Park
- 47 trees donated for planting on private property
Proceeds from our tree sales have gifted and established over 1000 additional living trees in Cambridge since 2006