Southern Wisconsin's Source for Native and Specialty Trees and Shrubs
Plants with Purpose:
Proceeds from our non-profit tree sales have gifted and established over 1100 additional living trees in Cambridge since 2006.
Our plants are sized to readily fit into sedans and SUVs but large enough to provide immediate landscape impact.
Schedule curbside pickup in Cambridge 8am-8pm seven days weekly.
Delivery rates available by request.
Choose plants with proven local performance based on extensive research of over 1300 trees planted throughout Cambridge over the past 17 years.
Questions about how to select, plant, or care for your trees? With over 15 years of urban forestry experience, we can help!
- We offer the highest-grade nursery stock sourced from several of America's premiere landscape nurseries. All trees have northern provenance, assuring their hardiness in southern Wisconsin.
- Our trees have well developed root systems and are graded to include side branching whenever possible. Trees without side branching are noted as 'seedlings' in our plant descriptions.
- For easiest lifting, transport, and planting, we only offer bare root and container-based trees and shrubs:
- Nearly all of our container stock is grown using 'root pruning' propagation, a process that encourages development of dense, fibrous root systems. These plants begin growing the first year they're planted and grow more quickly than conventionally propagated material.
- We guaranty our trees and shrubs will leaf out by June 1 of the year they are purchased.
- Claims must be made by June 15 of the year purchased.
- Trees and shrubs must be planted in accordance with instructions provided when purchased: roots cannot dry out; water immediately when planted; mulch with organic material and water weekly if it doesn't rain.
- A replacement will be offered if your plant doesn't leaf out by June 1. If we don't have the same plant in stock your purchase price will be refunded.
- Replacement trees must be picked up in Cambridge.
- Evergreens are sold as is.
- Our liability is limited to purchase price of the item being replaced. Purchaser acknowledges this when ordering.
- Trees purchased after June 1 are sold as is.
Your order will be reserved when we receive payment.
Email or call to arrange payment:
Add 1,000 trees to the Cambridge village forest by 2020:
our goal one year early, in 2019.
Increase species diversity of our community forest:
70% of public trees were ash and maple
35 different species of trees
16% of trees are ash and maple
175 species, the most of any municipality in Wisconsin
- 908 street and park trees
- 64 school district trees
- 164 CamRock Park trees
- 85 donated trees planted on private property
Proceeds from our non-profit tree sales have gifted and established over 1100 additional living trees in Cambridge since 2006